Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Your Home will Give Thanks

image Nothing makes me get more giddy than when I finally pull out the fall decor and start to show the good autumn palette in my home. My biggest impact is actually one of the easier things to do – stack pumpkins! I adore taking leaves or garlands and stringing them in and out. In my kitchen I used to put out a bowl of nuts, or little gourds. These funkins (faux + punkins) help me start the season off in style.

clip_image002[6]clip_image002[14]clip_image002[16]

Kirkland’s Woven Pumpkins - $17.99 each, Target’s  Plastic Pumpkin – White/orange (7"), $9.99, Grapevine Pumpkin - White (9.5") clip_image002[4]$9.99

clip_image002[18]

 

image These leaves from Pottery Barn would be perfect to place in between. $9.99

 

clip_image002

 

When it’s going to be a quick decor change and you need to make impact, choose something like Kirkland’s Harvest Candleholder Centerpiece $29.99

 

 

clip_image002[10]

clip_image002[8]Cost Plus World Market has these lovely Autumn Pine Cone and Berry Twig Garland $16.99  and Autumn Pine Cone and Berry Twig Basket Collection  $12.99

 

 

 

 

Now surely you’d know that my table was going to be decked to high heaven and back.Target’s Into Autumn clip_image002[25]Squirrel Salt and Pepper $12.99 and Red Oak Leaf Tea Light Holder  $14.99 will help to start to dress the table for me.

clip_image002[12]This year I’m loving Pottery Barn’s Passion Flower Plate ($5.95 each) to put as a mix and match with my solid green plates. Perhaps even find a good mustard bowl to serve ambrosia in after the holiday.image

No comments:

Post a Comment